Cyprus is a truly international business centre in Europe. A member of the EU since May 2004, and in a unique location at the cross-roads of Europe, Asia and Africa. Cyprus serves as an attractive centre through which to conduct international business.
Businesses choosing to operate through a Cyprus company take advantage of the corporate legislation and its significant tax benefits: a uniform corporate tax rate of 12,5% for all companies, tax exempt dividend income (subject to certain prerequisites), tax exempt profit from trading with securities, tax exempt profits from a permanent establishment maintained abroad, exemption of capital gains (subject to exceptions), competitive personal tax rates etc. Non-EU citizens may also utilise Cyprus corporate entities as worldwide trading vehicles, subject to investment guidance issued by the Central Bank of Cyprus.
We are able to provide you with a comprehensive advice and services on:
- Designing efficient, cost effective and profit maximising corporate structures
- Formation, maintenance and development of corporate structures
- Representation, secretarial, administration and trustee services
- Introduction and liaising with financial institutions
- Introduction and liaising with professionals providing accounting and auditing services